This Father’s Day I am very thankful for the three boys that God has bless me with.
I do not have any daughters. I have heard how wonderful and special they are to a father, but as for me, I am perfectly content with my boys for several reasons.
- Our last name can be carried on for another generation and with three boys there is a great chance that at least one of them will have sons, so the name will likely continue for even longer.
- We are able to pass down clothes. (It’s hard to pass on girls clothes to a boy and vice versa)
- Us guys can walk around the house in our underwear, if we so choose, and not have to worry about girls. (My wife is a woman, not a girl, and their mother, so she doesn’t matter)
- Boys can share a room or bed if needed.
- Boys don’t need 50 pair of shoes, purses and make up.
- Boys are simple; easy to shop for and easy to get dressed.
- Boys are less dramatic than girls.
- Boys can get ready to go somewhere in 10 minutes.
Please don’t take me wrong. If God would have blessed me with girls I would be writing about why I love my girls, but he didn’t and I do love my boys!
Please feel free to comment and share your reasons for why you like your boys or girls.
If you would like to receive future posts please enter your email address in the follow link on the right.